Guardall has performed in the New Zealand security market in since 1953 and is one of the most established and respected brands around. Secom Australia purchased 80% of Guardall NZ in 2011 and we are proud to have merged with such a respected giant of the security world.
Secom Guardall remains focussed in five specific vertical markets:
- Large Retail
- Alarm Monitoring/Management
Secom Guardall is experienced in minor and major works, retail reconfigurations and rollouts within our chosen business sectors.
These range from a single camera installation to complete site security and CCTV upgrades, access control and building management system integration, working to agreed schedules during business and after hours to meet key stakeholder requirements.
The continued success of Secom Guardall can be attributed to our history of quality service provision, management expertise and added value we provide our clients.
This added value can be broken down (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Long-term, effective partnership goals.
- Personalised management approach.
- In depth industry expertise.
- Knowledgeable, supportive and effective team structure for the account.
- Transparent quotation procedures.
- Comprehensive cost analysis for maintenance services.
- Accountability for service provision to agreed KPI’s.
- Professional installation service, supported with Project Management.
- Measured reporting structures and modules.
- Qualified in house technical support.
- Pro-active and practical client guidance for changes to security product and technology.
- Pro-active advice for cost reduction strategies through product integration.